Birth date: 1962 (September 1).
- Full Profesor of Vet. Pharmacology (from 2003-2004 university year);
- Approved PhD. conductor (from 2006-2007 university year).
(Ministry Order: 1805/20.08.2007)
Positions held in the University:
- Pharmacology & Pharmacy Departmens - Head of Depts. (1997 -).
- Head of Doctoral School of Veterinary Medicine Faculty (2011 -).
- University Senate - President of Senate's Didactic Commision (2012 - 2016 Feb.).
- Council of Veterinary Medicine Faculty - Member (1996 - 2004).
Member of the Appeals Board the National Council for Titles, Diplomas, and Certificates (CNATDCU)
Regular member of European Asociation of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
Member of The European Federation for Pharmaceutical Sciences (EUFEPS) - Network on Veterinary Medicines
Approved expert of The European Association of Establishments for Veterinary Education (EAEVE)
Member in the Scientific Council of The National Sanitary Veterinary and Food Safety Authority (ANSVSA)
Member in the Commission for Research, Science and Education in the College of Veterinary Physicians in Romania
Evaluator for FULBRIGHT grants in Romania for Veterinary Medicine
Approved expert for The Romanian Agency for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ARACIS) - C9 / National Register of Evaluators (NRE)
Evaluator for UEFISCDI (The Executive Agency for Higher Education, Research, Development and Innovation Funding) Romania
Banat's University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine "King Michael I of Romania" from Timisoara (USAMVBT); Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, 119 Calea Aradului, 300645, Timisoara (position in COR: 231006; 221210).
1976-1978, "Emanoil Gojdu" Lyceum from Oradea, Bihor County.
1978-1980, "Mihai Eminescu" Lyceum from Oradea, Bihor County.
1981-1986, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine from Timisoara (COR 242904).
2008-2011, Faculty of Law, Univ. "Spiru Haret" Bucharest (COR 222302).
1994, (Jan-Apr) Veterinary Pharmacology & Therapy, at Univ. Liverpool U.K.
2011, Graduated Mediator (COR 244702).
2012, Graduated Trainer of trainers (COR 241207).
2012, Graduated Project manager (COR 241919).
PhD: in veterinary medicine
1992-1997, under the supervision of Prof. Dr.HC. Justin Cosoroaba.
1980-1981, Military service, nine months period, to Lipova, Arad County.
Important distinctions (last years):
2008, The Romanian Academy (AR), "Traian Savulescu" award. Awarded 2010.
2009, Academy of Agricultural and Forestry Sciences (ASAS) "Paul Riegler" award. Awarded 2010.
2010, ASAS "Paul Riegler" award. Awarded 2011.
2011, General Association of Romanian Veterinarians (AGMVR). Award and Medal "Alexandru Locusteanu".
2013, "Euroinvent" Iasi - National Salon of Technical and Scientifical Books. Diploma of Excellence.
2014, Banat's University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicin King Michael I of Romania" from Timisoara. Diploma of Excellence for released ISI papers.
2015, ASAS "Paul Riegler" award. Awarded 2016.
2017, 2018, 2019, Banat's University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine "King Michael I of Romania" from Timisoara. Diploma of Excellence.
2018, General Association of Romanian Veterinarians (AGMVR). Diploma of Merit
2018, ASAS "Paul Riegler" award. Awarded 2019.
2021, ASAS "Ion Adamesteanu" award. Awarded 2022.
Important Academies / Associations:
2007, European Association for Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology (EAVPT).
2009, American Academy of Veterinary Pharmacology & Therapeutics (AAVPT).
2016, Romanian Academy - Committee for Science & Technique Hystory & Phylosophy
2017, Academy of Agricultural and Forestry Sciences "Gheorghe Ionescu Sisesti"
Corresponding member (2010-2017 Associated).
Key qualifications / Expertise domains:
Veterinary pharmacology and therapeutics; Veterinary pharmaceutics and veterinary drug; Education - Veterinary Medicine field.
- Study and testing of veterinary drugs,
- Therapy and phytotherapy in animals,
- Biotechnology of veterinary drug,
- Veterinary pharmacovigilance and medicamentous residues,
- The phaenomena of resistance to veterinary drugs,
- EU legislation and its implementing in Romania.
- American Academy of Veterinary Pharmacology & Therapeutics (AAVPT)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- ATC = Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System
- Autoritatea Nationala Sanitar Veterinara si pentru Siguranta Alimentelor (ANSVSA)
- codurile ATC
- Colegiul Medicilor Veterinari din Romania
- Drugs.com Veterinary drugs A to Z
- EMEA EUROPE
- EU -veterinary products
- European Board of Veterinary Specialisation (EBVS)
- European School for Advanced Veterinary Studies
- Federation of Veterinarians of Europe (FVE)
- Guide to Canine Sleep
- Guide to Feline Sleep
- Homeopathy Medicine Portal
- International Veterinary Information Service (IVIS)
- Martindale's - Virtual Veterinary Pharmacology
- Medicamente de Uz Veterinar - lista
- medicamente uz uman
- National Office of Animal Health (NOAH)
- PHARMACIST SCHOOLS
- Should You Share Your Bed With Your Pets?
- The ORANGE BOOK
- US FDA
- US Pharmacopoeia
- Veterinarian Technician
- Veterinary Drugs Directorate Canada
- Veterinary formulary
- World Organisation of Animal Health (OIE)
- World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA)
- WVA (World Veterinary Association)